Nothing is more annoying than having wilted flowers sitting comfortably in the vase.Here are few DIYs steps that will add to your flowers’ life span: Thank me later !
- Ensure the flowers are well ‘hydrated’-just like human beings,plants need water to survive and that is why you should add water once the previous has been absorbed.
- Add a 1/4 teaspoon of bleach to the water that is to be fed to the flowers.Bleach contains chlorine that kills the bacteria huddled in the vase or water.
- Remember to pick out the flaccid flowers.
- On the third day after arrangement,mix the floral food in a cup of water and add to the vase.The water should be added into the vase and not the on the flowers.
- Do not expose your flowers to direct sunlight.